Where is my loot!!!!
My items from jshoppers arrived on Monday but there was not one at home to receive it. I made arrangement to go the post office at Jurong Point (JP) branch on tuesday evening after bathing & feeding Darius. Reached Jurong Point at around 8pm but the Post Office is closed...how disappointing!
I tried again yesterday evening..this time i zoomed off to JP as soon as I bath Darius. I was gleeming away cos I reached JP b4 7pm, thinking to myself that i can finally see my loot...Queue up...and when it was my turn, I happily hand the collection slip to the office at the counter. After looking at the slip, the officer asked if I called Singpost main office to get them to send the parcel to JP branch...well i said "No". Nonetheless, she checked if the aprcel was in her cabinet. To my disappointment, the parcel was not at JP..urgh!!!! Previously, any undelivered parcel wil be channelled to the nearest post office from your home but this policy has changed. We are suppose to call the HQ to arrange for redelivery or make arrangment for them to send to the preferred post office.
I was upset cos I cant wait to see the stuffs. I quickly called the main office and luckily someone pick up the phone. I made arrangement for Singpost to redeliver the parcel to my office..yippee!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home