Monday, May 12, 2008

Your teeth are not for BITING!!!

My little boy is one notorius bully in school. He has been caught biting his frens when they fought for toys or when they squeeze around for space around a table.

The teachers will advocate that he should not bite and then make him sit on a chair and disallow him to play with his frens for 5-10 mins. But this method din seem to work for my little rascal.

Yesterday, he bit 4 of his frens...pengz! Teacher made him sit in the principal's office for 5 mins each time he bites as a form of punishment. He cried.

This morning when i send Dar to school...I spotted a book titled " your teeth are not meant for biting" ...haaa :D I knew it was meant for Darius.

I took the book and wave at Darius saying " Darling, tis book is meant for u..." ... Both the teacher and I laughed...haaa :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home