Dinner & Dance
Today is my company's D&D. The last one I attended was in 2004...Missed the one in 2006 cos I was on maternity leave. Initially, I was about to give this D&D a miss if not for our director's encouragement to participate in the event.
I am glad I went for the D&D, it was a rare opportunity for mi to hang out at night in Orchard road w/o the hassle of chasing after my little monster. Come to think of it, I have had ZERO social life for the past 2 years...aw! :S Last nite was definitely a good time-out session. Well, I must really thank my mum for helping to look after Dar else this wonderful time-out session could not possibly materialise..thanks mum! :)
Oh I must also thank Jane & Andy for giving mi a ride home despite the late nite...really appreciate it! :) It took mi awhile before I could get to sleep cos was still kinda "excited" abt the nite...i am that deprived huh...keke :p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home