It's a holiday..it's a holiday...it's a holi holiday...
Today is a public holiday (Easter day!). Woke up...bathe...pack bag and we head off for breakfast. After breakfast we brought Dar to the Dragonfruit farm to feed the koi fishes again!....why go there again? Cos it's cheap to go there...haaa...ok ok I know I am very cheapo =p




We spotted some cherries that someone left on a stone table at the farm. The cherries look so pretty, cant help but to take a pix of them. After feeding the fishes, we hop over to the goat farm. We were late and could not catch the milking time, instead I bought a bottle of fresh goat milk for Dar ...he loves every bit of it!! I took a sip of the milk..taste quite nice except it has a very "muttony" after taste...hee :p


In the evening, we went for an indian friend's bb full month celebration...and it wasn't to my knowledge that my Dar can appreciate Nasi Beryani! He finish haf a bowl of beryani rice! =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home