HortPark here I cooooooooommmmme!!!!
Mi and hubby tried bring Dar to Hortpark twice but somehow din manage to step into the park. Once was cos Dar slept jus before we reach the park and another time it rained when we were abt to reach...duh... Chinese sinseh advised us to gv Dar more exposure to sunlight to improve his sensitive nose condition...tho I din quite figure out the principle n logic on how sunlight can improve sensitivity, I went ahead to heed her advise...as long as it is good for Dar. Today, we finally get to step into Hortpark for the 1st time...muahaha!!!!



2 Comments:
wow, darius got to play at the play ground. the 2 times we were there, siang did not get the chance as too sunny and another time it was drizzling :p
haha..how can my sam seng miss the playground..keke..it was quite sunny but we let him went ahead..keke
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home