Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Appalachian Overture

I had a pleasant surprise 2 days back, someone from my company emailed me asking ...


B: Were you from CTSS?

May: Oh, how did u know?

B: Cos I am your grand junior who joined the band a year after you played your appalachian solo

May: * Jaw drop*


I could not believe what I read. In my mind, I was wondering who this junior is. If he joined a year after I left secondary school, high chance I do not have any impression of him. But but...he could remember me till now!!!!! (even when I am already old and out of shape). We continued with some catching up over msn and realised we have performed on the same stage at VCH with CTAWE years back under the baton of Liang Qing. Received a link from B today to listen to Appalachian Overture but too bad cannot download.

Nani! you gotta hear this!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2009 at 1:12 AM , Blogger YEO Family said...

hmm anyone i know haha

oh lovely blog skin you have :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home