Thursday, July 10, 2008

Will your job love u??

Yesterday, I heard that an ex-colleague has left last year. He has been someone whom I held in high regards. He was like a brother to me. He left last August and I only learnt about it yesterday. Heard that he was initially on medical leave and later his service was terminated...yes..TERMINATED!!!

It is so unfeeling of the management to do that to him. Afterall, he has made significant contributions for the past decade. Some even told me mayb he up the lorry liao..OMG...my heart sank....it bothered me till now..I cant accept the fact that he lost everything over nite! His years of hardwork! Makes mi wonder if he was a victim of that TMD KNS!

It sets me thinking of the values in life...work is jus work after all huh :(
I remembered a phrase I read somewhere " You can love your work. But your work will never love u!"

This statement cant be more true in this context...haiz :S So to all who read this posting, please cherish your love ones.

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Cheng said...

oh dear! :( well, to me, this saying is the most true. no point wasting your anger etc on the company and work. "it's just a job" :P we always got more important things in life to focus on. hehe

hope u are feeling ok!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home