Explorerkids @ Downtown East
Time for school excursion again!!! This time we headed off to Explorerkids at Downtown East, the biggest indoor playground in Singapore!!! As soon as we reach Explorerkids, Dar started his "adventure" at the playground. My initial intent was to watch him while he climb his way up...within seconds, I realise he is out of my sight. The set up of the plyground was much more complicated than the one at Delta and it scare my out of my pants when I cant see my "baby" amongst the kids. So I decided join in the obstacle course (with much hesitation cos of my mass :p). Phew...my notti was not to far..he was slowly working his way thru the tunnels and obstacles while I followed closely. The 1st round was the most stressful cos I felt we were stuck in a maze...my my! where is the end point!...notheless we persevered....finally found the slide and "weeee...." both mi n Dar slide down together (speed was extremely fast due to the force of gravity :p)
After about an hour at the big playground, we move on to the ball pool and toddler play area and adjourned to the lunch area. After lunch, there was a short session where the kids (N2 and above) volunteered to go up to the front and sing for everyone. I love the spontaneity of the kids and I hope Dar will be like them when he reaches their age :) After singing, we proceed to queue for the Ferris Wheel ride...yippee! Dar was very happy and he requested to go there again :)

The excursion ended late,we reached school at ~3pm...I am supposed to be on halfday leave but guess it is too late to return at 3pm. I decided to take leave and bring Dar home. It was a happy day for mi and dar...but super tiring as well, my muscles were aching sia...


1 Comments:
wow the gym is really SOC :p. way to go darius!
i think i won't be able to cross all that steps keke
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home